- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
As an assistant manager I am always challenged and finding something different to do on a daily basis. This can go from running the shift front of house to the leading the back of house team when required. I have set weekly tasks as well from stock taking, beer orders and rota's for both front of house and back of house
Yes, I have developed my knowledge so far in how to effectively manage my team and how to motivate them, but also how to be flexible with different learning and motivation styles to suit each individual in my team. Putting this into place has been a great learning and will hopefully be reflected in our current rant and rave survey
Really enjoying the workshop based learning, thats both through teams and through face to face learning. I have found it difficult to find time around workshop learnings and work to get portfolio work completed along with own personal commitments. However this is not affecting my current learning through the course
Very well organised - from the initial sign up to the courses there has been clear and consise instructions. All invites that were sent out and reminders for the courses are a great reminder. The courses cover exactly what the title of the course is and very informative through out from the trainers
Greene King have been fantastic and they have checked in through the course to see how I’ve been getting on and progressing. My general manager and business development manager have supported me through out and check in on my progress regularly. My general manager has been in contact on numerous occasion with my trainer to support me
Lifetime have been me all the support required to work towards my qualification. They work hard to ensure that you have the information required to receive a distinction rather than just getting a pass. My trainer is in constant communication and always willing to help even if it means going out his way for me
My qualification will help me progress with Greene King and become a general manager
No additional activities
They are a company that have their employees at the heart of the business
Be open to learning
Level 3 Apprenticeship