When you sign up to RateMyApprenticeship.co.uk, you permit us to share your information across the RMP Enterprise group. Your data will not be shared with any third-parties without your permission.
- The review must have at least 8 comments and contain what we would class as a significant volume of constructive comments alongside the ratings. Therefore this should be a minimum of 50 words per answer in order to qualify for the incentive. The real value of a review clearly lies in the comments submitted alongside the ratings, therefore to qualify for the incentive, the review must contain sufficient levels of comments.
- You must only submit a review if you are doing so entirely freely, with no-one (including your company) having mandated you or forced you in any way to write anything specific. By uploading your contribution and accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that your contribution is true, accurate, is your own opinion and is derived from your personal experience.
- Once you submit your review for moderation, you agree to the review being set live anonymously onto the RateMyApprenticeship website. This review then becomes property of the RateMyApprenticeship website and will only be removed at the discretion of the Review Moderation team.
- Reviews must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive content: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Reviews must contain no unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting RateMyApprenticeship you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No spamming or off-topic material; we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times.
- No advertising
- No impersonation
- Deliberate misuse of the review or contact us facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
- A member of the RateMyApprenticeship team will moderate and approve all reviews prior to the review being set live on the website. We reserve the right to publish, edit or not publish any review that is submitted, for any reason. We will under no circumstances enter into discussion to justify our decision.
- Reviews will remain anonymous however we reserve the right to contact the user if questions arise regarding a review.
DISCLAIMER: The reviews and views expressed on RateMyApprenticeship do not reflect the views and opinions of RMP Enterprise Ltd. They belong to members of the public regardless of whether or not they pass our moderation process.
From time-to-time, we will run an incentive for students submitting reviews on the website. To be eligible to enter/benefit from the incentive, regardless of what that incentive may be, reviews must meet the following criteria:
- Meet all of the above Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible for the £5 Amazon Voucher incentive, you must be reviewing a formalised Apprenticeship, School Leaver or Work Experience scheme which has taken place within the last 12 months. If you are reviewing a part time job this will not be eligible for the incentive. We do this to ensure our reviews are from current and genuine school and college leavers, in order to help other young people consider their alternative options to University.
- The review must have at least 8 answers and contain what we would class as a significant volume of comments (this should be a minimum of 50 words per answer) alongside the ratings. The real value of a review lies in the comments submitted alongside the ratings, therefore to qualify for the incentive; the review must contain sufficient levels of comments.
- Your account will be eligible for one £5 Amazon voucher per year, regardless of how many reviews you submit.
- We reserve the right to contact your employer to ensure the review is a formalised Apprenticeship, School Leaver or Work Experience scheme and has taken place in the last 12 months in order for you to qualify for the incentive.
- Unless you already have an active account on RateMyApprenticeship, upon submitting a review, you will receive an automated email with an activation URL contained. You must click on this link to verify your account in order to be eligible for the incentive.
- Our decision is final and no discussion will be entered into.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have any helpful information to share that may be deemed confidential, please inform RateMyApprenticeship using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
RateMyApprenticeship moderates all reviews that are submitted. If you fail to abide by these rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when reviewing a work placement or using RateMyApprenticeship, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has not been accepted. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account. This action may include a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all areas of RateMyApprenticeship.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to RateMyApprenticeship or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior RateMyApprenticeship, and RateMyApprenticeship considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, RateMyApprenticeship may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
RateMyApprenticeship reserves the right to delete any review, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
iPad Giveaway Terms and Conditions
RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive terms and conditions.
This giveaway incentive is being run by RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive entry instructions and specifics listed on this website and any marketing collateral form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship).
- Competition entry is only open to all UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents who meet the following conditions at the date of entry:
- They are aged between 16 and 18 years at the time of signing up to RateMyApprenticeship while the incentive is running. If they are younger than 16 years or older than 18 years at the time of signing up they will not eligible to win the iPad. If we have any doubts about the eligibility of the winner, to check the authenticity of the randomly-chosen winner of the iPad giveaway we may take certain steps (e.g. checking that the school they’ve registered exists, checking to see if they have social media accounts, contacting them via the email they have provided etc). If we suspect that they are not eligible or have supplied us with inaccurate information, we reserve the right to randomly choose another winner.
- They must have sought and received permission from their parents or legal guardians to sign up to RateMyApprenticeship before they create an account.
- If they don't meet the conditions above they will not be eligible to win. RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship) will not be held accountable if they don't meet the criteria and reserves the right to refuse to award the iPad to anyone who does not meet the criteria.
- To enter the RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive you must use the form hosted on this website.
- No cash alternatives will be offered to the prizes already outlined in the RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive.
- Details of the RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive are shown below:
6.1. One iPad winner will be chosen completely at random. Only those who are eligible will be in the running to be chosen.
- To be eligible, anyone who signs up must not only meet all conditions outlined in section 3, but they must also fill out and complete all fields marked with an asterisk on the sign up page with accurate information.
- If anyone who registers does not input all the required details / information, or completes them with incomplete or inaccurate information, they accept the fact that they will not be eligible to win and that we reserve the right to refuse to award the iPad to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Registration and personal details – any person who enters the iPad giveaway incentive agrees to give their personal data and details when registering / completing the form and signing up. All the data submitted will be stored by RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship).
- Details will be used to administer the promotion, details will be used to disclose the name of the winner, details may be used for promotion purposes, details will be used for marketing purposes of those entrants who have expressed consent.
- Registration and entry dates – overall registration and RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive entries open on Wednesday 8th April 2015 at 00:01 and close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 30th June 2015.
- The winner's name will be published on the website for a period of time after the winner is announced.
- The randomly-chosen winner of the RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive will only be contacted after the incentive closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday 30th June 2015.
- The randomly-chosen iPad winner will be picked the following day, Wednesday 1st July 2015, and contacted that day using the email address they supplied us with while signing up to RateMyApprenticeship.
- Once eligible entrants have signed up and entered the required details into the form they will automatically be entered into the prize draw pool and will have a chance of winning. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible people who sign up between the dates stated above. The winner will be picked from the prize draw pool and contacted by RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship) using the email address supplied.
- The RateMyApprenticeship sign up iPad giveaway incentive will only be eligible for entries during the specific dates and times outlined above, not before or after.
- Entrants are required to provide us with adequate and reasonably-expected personal details so that we may contact them, including their name, email address, school year and location.
- They accept that if we cannot make contact with them using their details or the details they have provided, RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship) reserves the right to withdraw them as winner and pick another winner.
- The winner will receive a congratulations email within 24 hours of the iPad incentive closing. If we don’t receive a response within seven days we will send a second email to the winner, giving them an additional 48 hours to respond. The winner accepts and acknowledges that if they don’t respond to the congratulatory and second email within the given time periods above, we reserve the right to forfeit their prize and offer it to another randomly-selected entrant.
- All entrants accept that the details they submit into the form on this website can be used and stored by RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship) in accordance with and subject to the paragraph below. The winner's name will be published on the website for a period of time after the winner is announced.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent. The information will be used to keep you informed throughout the stages of the competition. The winner's name will be published on the website for a period of time after the winner is announced.
- The iPad prize is non-transferable and alternatives will not be offered.
- The promoter, RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship) reserves the right and all rights to alter, amend, cancel or foreclose the promotion and incentive without any prior notice.
- By entering the competition and submitting your details, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true and current.
- The winner agrees and acknowledges that they will be required to participate in publicity surrounding this competition during and after the course of the incentive. This includes the winner's name being published on the website for a period of time after the winner is announced. We will request a photograph of the prize winner to use in publicity collateral to promote the competition.
- In so far as is permitted by law, the promoter hereby excludes any and all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the competition or any aspect of a prize.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed and performed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall be the courts of exclusive jurisdiction.
- Incentive entries will only be registered from valid email addresses. RMP Enterprise Ltd (RateMyApprenticeship) reserves the right to discount sign ups we feel are from false email addresses.
- Entrants who sign up to an account with RateMyApprenticeship and are eligible to win the iPad will only be counted once. This is regardless of how many accounts they create using the same email address. Duplicate accounts will be disregarded. If people sign up with more than one email address in an attempt to gain an advantage we may carry out checks to confirm their authenticity (as outlined in 3.1) and reserve any and all rights to discount them and select another randomly-selected winner.
- Regarding delivery of the iPad to the randomly-selected winner, once delivery details have been received by us from the winner, we'll order the iPad for distribution. After that point delivery times are subject to the supplier’s discretion – we will not be held accountable for what happens once the iPad has been ordered, distributed and delivered.