1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supervise and support the team to get the job done.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt all the different types of management styles.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot they are really good.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
A lot, we had 6 weekly check ins with our trainer and to progress onto the next stages
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps me everyday. It gave me the confidence to complete certain tasks.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend?
They are amazing. They support you through everything and always strive for the best for their employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King?
Go for it!