1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working in HR to answer queries and provide information to the staff of the organisation
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes i have developed better customer service skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I think it was a really good experience and has helped me to become the level 3 apprentice that i am today
4. How valued do you feel by Academies Enterprise Trust?
I felt very valued. I won apprentice of the month
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it was very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
[This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] was always around to provide support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot, particularly from my line manager
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it was adequate
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not so much
9. Would you recommend Academies Enterprise Trust to a friend?
because they really helped me
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Academies Enterprise Trust?
To accept help given by the AET
More from Academies Enterprise TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!