1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
IT technician, maintenance of all computer equipment, staff and pupil PC issues, staff queries, upgrade of equipment, printer issues.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes to both.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy all aspects of my programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Academies Enterprise Trust?
They are always friendly and happy to help with any queries i have.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
A timetable of what coursework is due and by when helps keep me focused.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
In school my manager is a good teacher and is happy to show me how everything works.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
They are able to help when i am finding aspects of my coursework difficult and with any other issues i have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is better than alot of other apprenticeships i have heard of.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some opportunities for extra training outside of work, there are also chances of trips with some of the students.
9. Would you recommend Academies Enterprise Trust to a friend?
Good qualifications, plenty of opportunity to expand knowledge, good support from AET and school.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Academies Enterprise Trust?
Be honest about what you want to achieve and what you are looking for as a career.
More from Academies Enterprise TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!