Intervention LSA at Academies Enterprise Trust

May 2014

Connect with Academies Enterprise Trust

Intervention LSA- planning, teaching & marking lessons

developed computer skills

I am finding the course interesting but a bit wordy at times.

4. How valued do you feel by Academies Enterprise Trust?

I feel appreciated by my immeadiate lines managers

The programme is well structured but could be made more user friendly. Some of the work repeats itself- especially in unit 5 and it does not always make it clear on what exactly is needed to complete a task. [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] is a very good and patient trainer and my assessor [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] is very good at explaining what i need to add to tasks to make sure they meet the criteria.

I recieve good support from [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]. I could do with more from [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions]- the internal assessor as we rarely get any training from him. if i have a problem i find it easierto contact [This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions] as he often comes to my Academy.

During my free lessons my employer allows me time to work on my course. I am able to use the Academy's computers for work and printing out documents.

my salary is adequate for my needs at the moment

We sometimes arrange meals out amongst my work colleagues. I also socialise with colleagues on a weekly basis as part of a sports team

9. Would you recommend Academies Enterprise Trust to a friend?

opportunities for further training and career advancement

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Academies Enterprise Trust?

To prepare for interviews well- make sure you have all you need to sell yourself. Be realistic in your aims but don't be afraid to try to push yourself when you can.