1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was an IT apprentice technician at a primary school, my daily tasks were general maintenance and customer support for all staff. the day to day varies so much, it really does keep you on your toes.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained work skills in ICT and have really developed my IT technician skills as well as my customer support skills a considerable amount.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have loved what I am doing and where I am doing it, the school has such a great atmosphere and the course was very versatile to work around what I needed.
4. How valued do you feel by Academies Enterprise Trust?
I feel that my assessors valued me a considerable amount, due to effort that everyone has put in, as for recognition, I was put up for apprentice of the month and was recognized by the EV for the quality of my coursework.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The course was fairly organised and structured, things needed tweaking in the beginning but after that everything seemed very smooth.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot, my assessor would see me minimum, once a fortnight.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a huge amount, my manager and all the staff have been so supportive.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
for my current position in life, living at home, not many outgoings, quite nicely.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
many, since it was a primary school, there were always events going on.
9. Would you recommend Academies Enterprise Trust to a friend?
because they were helpful, fair and I got the qualification I wanted.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Academies Enterprise Trust?
Work hard, show your interest and enthusiasm right off the bat, give it your all.
More from Academies Enterprise TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!