IT customer service technician at Academies Enterprise Trust

East of England
April 2014

Connect with Academies Enterprise Trust

I was an IT apprentice technician at a primary school, my daily tasks were general maintenance and customer support for all staff. the day to day varies so much, it really does keep you on your toes.

I have gained work skills in ICT and have really developed my IT technician skills as well as my customer support skills a considerable amount.

I have loved what I am doing and where I am doing it, the school has such a great atmosphere and the course was very versatile to work around what I needed.

4. How valued do you feel by Academies Enterprise Trust?

I feel that my assessors valued me a considerable amount, due to effort that everyone has put in, as for recognition, I was put up for apprentice of the month and was recognized by the EV for the quality of my coursework.

The course was fairly organised and structured, things needed tweaking in the beginning but after that everything seemed very smooth.

a lot, my assessor would see me minimum, once a fortnight.

a huge amount, my manager and all the staff have been so supportive.

for my current position in life, living at home, not many outgoings, quite nicely.

many, since it was a primary school, there were always events going on.

9. Would you recommend Academies Enterprise Trust to a friend?

because they were helpful, fair and I got the qualification I wanted.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Academies Enterprise Trust?

Work hard, show your interest and enthusiasm right off the bat, give it your all.