1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supporting customers living with dementia, this includes personal care, activities, supporting with meals etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, everyday is a learning day, Anchor provided me with a great induction and ongoing training.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
all of it, i really feel that i do make a difference to the lives of our customers
4. How valued do you feel by Anchor Trust?
very, they are very supportive, we also have an apprentice advisor who is always available by phone, in person, i have a buddy on each shift and a mentor i can go to if need any support
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
all laid out and easy to follow, if i do have any questions i just have to ask
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They visit me once a month but available by phone or email if i need them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
100% they are always there, they text and email me weekly to make sure i am ok, the staff in the location are great to, all helpful
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very happy they pay over the apprenticeship rate, plus after 6 month and if i am over 50% through my qualification i can pick up overtime and apply for a permanent role and complete my apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, away days with other apprentices, awards, career fairs
9. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend?
great experience, great support.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust?
just do it, the support you get is great
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!