1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Overview of my apprenticeship is good on a day to day basis I will prepare foods for the lunch which involved sandwiches, salads, fruit ect. It also involves doing lots and serving foods.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new things that I woukdnt of known such as different types of special requirement meals, also learnt new things to cook/bake such as scones, casseroles ect
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
At first I didnt reply enjoy it but now I'm further down the line I really enjoy it. I enjoy interacting with the residents and getting to know them also my co workers. The cooking side to things I enjoy.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the beginning it wasnt as organised as I changed tutors through out but now its organised I know what in doing on a day to day basis and when my tutors in and isn't.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer gives me the best support if I ever need anything they are there I think it's a great company and place to work for
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
If I ever need anything I can always ring and she answers she tells me everything I need to know so I'd say the support is good
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
She gives me tips and tells me where I'm up to she gets things done quick and easy
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I'm not too ture I havnt looked into it properly to be able to if there is but ice heard of others do extra
9a. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend?
I think the company offers a lot of things not many places would they let you carry on further into your qaulification with no costs
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust?
Make sure you know your stuff because anchor are on the ball they like things done properly
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!