1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Caring for individual's needs, making sure dignity, privacy and trust is kept, providing basic needs to those who are unable to do so, seeing to personal care tho those who are unable to do it themselves.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication Leading Teamwork Care Competence Compassion Confidence Contempt Patience Trust
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is great would have been better if the programme ended at 12 months like it said but other than that it has been great
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is well.organised and structured and easy to understand
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much as I need when I require it or ask for it
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
As much as I need from them when I require it
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps as I am working towards becoming team leader
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Theatre Outings Charity events Home events Football games General hobbies
9a. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend?
It is a good company and anyone would be lucky to work for it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust?
Work hard to develop and you can work towards becoming a team leader
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!