1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role included tea trolley and assisting people to get washed and dressed helping them down for meal times, then in the evening we would assist them to get washed and dressed for bed. We would take fresh jugs around to each of the rooms and make sure there bed is made nice and fresh
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained self confidence in doing this job I have learnt so much through what people have gone through . I have developed myself so much since being with anchor and the training is also amazing. I never knew after coming into care how much I could learn and I’m so happy I have done it.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I loved doing this apprenticship I have learnt so much, the staff and managers are so supportive with things I really enjoy every part of my job and I just love waking up and coming into work knowing that every day is a different day. Anchor was the best choice I have ever made
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I think it was very organised
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
You receive the best support from everyone.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I think the support is amazing no mater how much I struggle they always help me through it
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I have a better understanding of everything
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend?
I think anchor is amazing and the best care provider I have known
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust?
To be your self
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!