1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
In all honesty I found to apprenticeship abit much trying to work into 60 hours a week and then to come in on days off to complete course work was a bit much but overall worth completing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
No as I had already knew the skills I needed to learn for the job but I never had the qualification but now I do.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I liked the instructor I found him very understanding and easy to got on with.
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
As a kitchen manager I feel valued be my GM but not the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
When I started it so easy but the further I got it got better.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot he was very understanding and worked around me.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Sometimes she was understanding but as a kitchen manager it was not easy to just take time off for course work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not brilliant sometimes the amount of hours I work can lead to less then NMW.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Now I have the qualification it does open doors for me.
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
On a whole Greene king is a good company plus they have kings bounty.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
Just be your yourself and have a great personality.
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!