1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Care assistant helping staff serve customers breakfast and lunch, playing interactive activities which help stimulate the brain and day to day duties making beds helping customers to the toilet
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes,how to deal with people with dementia and how to deal with different situations
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
A lot it is enjoyable and fun and you can learn an lot from this experience
4. How valued do you feel by Anchor Trust?
A lot they are very considerate and fair and take any problems you may have into account
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised I know the routine everyday an what is expected of me
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Lots and is only email or text away from helping us
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A good amount if I am struggling or unsure of how something is done
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It's okay could be better struggle some times as it is monthly pay
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not at the moment have not looked into it
9a. Would you recommend Anchor Trust to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Nice people to work with always give good advice and help when I need it
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Anchor Trust? *
Be prepared to work hard an give all your care an support to the customer
More from Anchor TrustMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!