1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
General manager - looking after the whole restaurant in terms of sales, produce, legal issues, leading a team and managing them to help them and the restaurant be the best if can be.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt new skills and new ways to approach situations as well as developing skills I already have.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoyed the programme but felt that I needed more time given to be to complete assignments as running a restaurant and studying a foundation degree was very testing at times such as December
4. How valued do you feel by Greene King?
I feel valued as part of the company and that I can work towards bigger goals
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very well structured and my tutor helped to organise it as much as possible. Again more time to organise outside of work hours was needed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I always knew that help was available from my tutor when ever needed and she was very good with being Contactable
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I did get time to go to all the class room sessions that were put on but no other Support was available or given
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs quite well and is what I would expect from a company the size of Greene kimg
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I don't understand what this question is asking in terms of opportunities outside of work?!
9a. Would you recommend Greene King to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The company is very large there is always room for promotion if you work hard and show you to want become a manager
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Greene King? *
Work hard, learn your restaurant and take on an apprenticeship if you can
More from Greene KingMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!