1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Work in a agile team, and work on bug/user stories for an application in sprints.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
There were ups and downs, but overall i enjoyed my time.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
In terms of the training provider, very. CGI however weren't so much, it was a long wait and struggle to get on-boarded onto a project to gain experience.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive, what ever i asked they were happy to help.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Very supportive, but they could of been better at the simple things, like combining our portfolio grades so we know where we need to do work.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very, compared to when i started, i know what i need to do to do my job well.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Plenty, but lockdown caused that to stop
9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend?
They are a very big company, and they actively listen to there employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI?
Don't be afraid to reach out for help.