- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend CGI to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to CGI?
I am working on developing an internal service, this includes writing code, running and testing the program, and speaking with my team.
I have developed my coding skills and developed my communication and confidence
It depends which project I am working on, sometimes it is good but other times its bad.
the program wasnt well structured at the beginning but it is well structured now.
I have multiple people I can go to for support on project and non project matters.
I can contact my trainer provider whenever I wish, I also have a monthly meeting with them
working with my learning provider helped me to develop my coding skills that I use often in work.
There are extra-curricular activities, but I am not involved in them
Cgi is a large and reputable company with a competitive pay and many different work opportunities
be confident in your ability.
Higher Level Apprenticeship