1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do daily banking everyday, I do stock check of every month at the start, I do daily tasks what include the bank etc. I have worked on the front desk doing reception etc and I am still learning new things everyday.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot of new skills eg more experience on the computer, answering the phones, working with the bank what I have never done before etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my program very much and can’t wait for all the next steps to come.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very organised and very structured well.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my manger and all the other team mates.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive a lot from provider he comes to visit me once a month and I do phone calls/ emails with him a lot
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps me a lot and will help me in the future.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Not really no.
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
It brings you a lot of experience you never had and the company is really good to work for and you always feel welcome.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Just be yourself and don’t worry about a thing.