Accounts assistant at TrustFord

Wilmslow
February 2020

I do daily banking everyday, I do stock check of every month at the start, I do daily tasks what include the bank etc. I have worked on the front desk doing reception etc and I am still learning new things everyday.

I have learnt a lot of new skills eg more experience on the computer, answering the phones, working with the bank what I have never done before etc.

I enjoy my program very much and can’t wait for all the next steps to come.

It is very organised and very structured well.

I receive a lot of support from my manger and all the other team mates.

I receive a lot from provider he comes to visit me once a month and I do phone calls/ emails with him a lot

It helps me a lot and will help me in the future.

Not really no.

9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?

It brings you a lot of experience you never had and the company is really good to work for and you always feel welcome.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?

Just be yourself and don’t worry about a thing.