1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Learning and building up on skills
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Love me programme
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Can’t ask for anything better
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
All the support I need
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Need a lot of support but I get all the support I need
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
The training helps a lot
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
We been doing a lot of activity outside of work
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
Best company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Do your research.