1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
It involves me making the workshop a safe place to work by carrying out cleaning duties and also carrying out work alongside my journeyman or possibly by myself
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt lots of new skills and techniques on how to work efficiently and safely
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme and it is a quick way to learn a trade you love and sets you up well for a future full time position
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well structured with lots of help from seniors with education
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve lots of support from my colleagues and employers which really improves my opinion on my programme
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
They are very supportive. Any problems we have inside or out of the workplace they are willing to help us with
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It teaches me all the knowledge i need to know before performing tasks ranging from servicing to suspension and diagnostic work
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Work holds monthly quiz nights which are designed to being everyone together
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
It has been a very enjoyable experience and i would highly reccomend it to anyone
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Be confident and dont be worried about not knowing lots about mechanics. You are there to learn.