1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is an apprentice Bodyshop consultant I deal personally with customers in the accident repair centre and insurance companies.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love my job
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, even when it is a busy and fast pace industry.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
100% off everyone
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
Family oriented place
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Never be afraid to ask for support