Apprentice Sales Administrator at TrustFord

Barking Riverside
February 2020

8.4/10

I am a sales administrator who’s day-to-day include invoicing, filing and assisting salesman.

I’ve learnt a lot of new skills as well as develop new ones. I’ve definitely developed my confidence and communication as I can now talk to people effectively.

I really enjoy my programme it helps me learn and earn, as well as meet new people and get a better understanding of office life.

My programme is structured very well I get to grasp the business environment, as well as complete coursework about my job role.

I’ve have received amazing amount of support from my employer and colleagues.

I see them ever 6-8 weeks and they help me whenever I get stuck and give me good advice.

It helps me to get a better understanding of what I do and how it affects the business.

I tend to go out and socialise with my Colleagues as it helps me build a better working relationship.

9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?

It’s a great workplace and qualification.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?

Be friendly polite, friendly and most importantly yourself.