1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a sales administrator who’s day-to-day include invoicing, filing and assisting salesman.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve learnt a lot of new skills as well as develop new ones. I’ve definitely developed my confidence and communication as I can now talk to people effectively.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy my programme it helps me learn and earn, as well as meet new people and get a better understanding of office life.
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is structured very well I get to grasp the business environment, as well as complete coursework about my job role.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I’ve have received amazing amount of support from my employer and colleagues.
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I see them ever 6-8 weeks and they help me whenever I get stuck and give me good advice.
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps me to get a better understanding of what I do and how it affects the business.
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
I tend to go out and socialise with my Colleagues as it helps me build a better working relationship.
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
It’s a great workplace and qualification.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Be friendly polite, friendly and most importantly yourself.