1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Financial roles such as
Cash posting and allocation Invoices Purchase and sales ledger Balance sheet Recs
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy working here
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Easier to understand tasks
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
Great company great colleagues!!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Give it a go