1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Repairing and servicing vehicles
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Just needs more frequent communication
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much needed
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
As much needed to get best outcome
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
It helps know the laws and rules when working on vehicles
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
9a. Would you recommend TrustFord to a friend?
Good hours, good amount of holiday, good workforce
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TrustFord?
Be clear and say what your comfortable with