1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Team manager - run store in absence of store manager , train and develop rest of colleagues and complete other tasks such as staff rota , gap scan procedures and cashing up.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt lots of new skills as well as help recognise some the skills I already have.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the programme very much .
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
Feel very valued by the coop after 20+ years service
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Programme is very well laid with excellent content and detail
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Have had great support from my learning provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Have had full support from my employer.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary sufficiently meets my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Currently checking vacancies each week on the coop website
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Coop is a brand that you can trust .
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Preparation is key and be yourself
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!