About the Co-Op
It takes all kinds of people to make a business work. So, at Co-op our nationwide apprenticeships are open to everyone with the right levels of skill, enthusiasm and understanding. If you have a genuine passion for customer service, a willingness to learn and a strong sense of community, you could really go places at the Co-op. We believe in working together, so take a look at all we can offer you and come share in our success.
Welcome to our Co-op.
What’s in it for you
An Apprenticeship at Co-op is not just about what you can do for us. These are just some of the things you can expect in return:
- 80% – 100% of a full salary during training
- Training, support and qualifications up to degree level
- A shared sense of value and success
- A chance to give back to the community through local causes and social schemes
- Happy Customers - over 4.5 million active and satisfied members
- A full-time job during and on completion of training
- Opportunities for career development
Latest Reviews from Co-op
I am the team manager. This means I am in charge of managing and developing the team to meeting our operational objectives. I do this by organising tasks,working with my team leaders on delegating responsibilities and making sure the work is meeting standards...
Team manager - run store in absence of store manager , train and develop rest of colleagues and complete other tasks such as staff rota , gap scan procedures and cashing up....
In my role I have to manage my team, and a smooth running for my store. Make sure all health and safety checks are completed....