About the Co-Op
It takes all kinds of people to make a business work. So, at Co-op our nationwide apprenticeships are open to everyone with the right levels of skill, enthusiasm and understanding. If you have a genuine passion for customer service, a willingness to learn and a strong sense of community, you could really go places at the Co-op. We believe in working together, so take a look at all we can offer you and come share in our success.
Welcome to our Co-op.
What’s in it for you
An Apprenticeship at Co-op is not just about what you can do for us. These are just some of the things you can expect in return:
- 80% – 100% of a full salary during training
- Training, support and qualifications up to degree level
- A shared sense of value and success
- A chance to give back to the community through local causes and social schemes
- Happy Customers - over 4.5 million active and satisfied members
- A full-time job during and on completion of training
- Opportunities for career development
Latest Reviews from Co-op
I ensure the running of my branch, speaking to Families to ensure that all aspects of the Funeral are taken care of. I also conduct chapel visits and make sure that their loved one if looking their be...
I worked at a small local co-op, so not many people worked here. I was tasked with working on maintaining stock supplies - Essentially keeping stock clear for customers to purchase products, as items ...
I arrange funeral arrangements with families for their loved one I arrange pre paid funeral plans with clients I care for the deceased I complete all admin and financial tasks...