About the Co-Op
It takes all kinds of people to make a business work. So, at Co-op our nationwide apprenticeships are open to everyone with the right levels of skill, enthusiasm and understanding. If you have a genuine passion for customer service, a willingness to learn and a strong sense of community, you could really go places at the Co-op. We believe in working together, so take a look at all we can offer you and come share in our success.
Welcome to our Co-op.
What’s in it for you
An Apprenticeship at Co-op is not just about what you can do for us. These are just some of the things you can expect in return:
- 80% – 100% of a full salary during training
- Training, support and qualifications up to degree level
- A shared sense of value and success
- A chance to give back to the community through local causes and social schemes
- Happy Customers - over 4.5 million active and satisfied members
- A full-time job during and on completion of training
- Opportunities for career development
Latest Reviews from Co-op
I arrange funeral arrangements with families for their loved one I arrange pre paid funeral plans with clients I care for the deceased I complete all admin and financial tasks...
To run the funeral home smoothly and with the upmost professionalism, dignity and respect at all times. To work with families in their time off need, offering advice, guidance and support. keep track...
Funeral service operative
Where to start with a review on the coop funeralcare??? People will say I started at the bottom of the ladder, but being a funeral service operative was the most rewarding job in the whe world. We wou...