About the Co-Op
It takes all kinds of people to make a business work. So, at Co-op our nationwide apprenticeships are open to everyone with the right levels of skill, enthusiasm and understanding. If you have a genuine passion for customer service, a willingness to learn and a strong sense of community, you could really go places at the Co-op. We believe in working together, so take a look at all we can offer you and come share in our success.
Welcome to our Co-op.
What’s in it for you
An Apprenticeship at Co-op is not just about what you can do for us. These are just some of the things you can expect in return:
- 80% – 100% of a full salary during training
- Training, support and qualifications up to degree level
- A shared sense of value and success
- A chance to give back to the community through local causes and social schemes
- Happy Customers - over 4.5 million active and satisfied members
- A full-time job during and on completion of training
- Opportunities for career development
Latest Reviews from Co-op
Farms Finance Administrator
Administration Apprentice in the Farms Finance team. I have to pay the suplliers and check off incoming payments. i have to send invoices to outstanding suppliers. I also do general administration ...
Pensions Service Delivery Officer
Pensions Service Delivery Officer. Admin work. Responsibilities involve making sure the IT in the department is working correctly. Running reports for our member services team. Updating the pension ...
Local marketing admin assistant
local marketing admin assistant, managing low spend new/refit food store launches (providing marketing support within budget), dealing with wide marketing team, ops teams and stores internally, extern...