1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Store manager, looking after staff wellbeing, delivering excellent customer service, leading the team, looking after holidays and staff rotas, ensuring training is complete by all staff including self, setting team targets.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt to take a step back when looking at certain situations, how to use the e2c2 model, how to be diverse with staff adjusting to their learning style, best practice for merchandising
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my programme I feel it has made me take a different approach to how I do things
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel very valued by the Co-op I appreciate that they invested in me letting me do the apprenticeship and for the opportunities I have had whilst on my journey with the Co-op from customer team member to now being a manager
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel the structure of the modules was good and you had plenty of time to complete modules however it has felt a little rushed at the end when having to finish modules and make presentation and prepare professional discussion for end point assessment
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I don’t feel like I have much contact with my training provider however my personal coach is a great help when I do see her
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has helped/supported me lots during my course
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel that that the salary is fair but for the dedication and hours you need to give to meet the great service that is required it could be more
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
I really enjoy working for the Co-op their ethics are great love the fair trade and the way we work with our local communities, makes me proud
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Do it!! Great company, great ethics
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!