1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a team manager at a small supermarket in hull. Day to day I run shifts and the whole shop when my manager is away. I serve customers, stack shelves and manage colleagues
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a lot about leadership styles and business models. I have learnt how to develop individuals skills and confidence
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love it! I love learning new skills and putting them into practise in the work place
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is getting better, at the start it was very poorly organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I need
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Some, could be better
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
If you work hard you are rewarded very well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!