1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a funeral arranger, my role varies from paper work to hands on
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Many different skills due to learning as I go
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the apprenticeship as it is not too stressful I can just do some paper work when I get a minute and then it gets completed quite quickly
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I feel like a member of the family! Highly valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well structures, it works around me.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I have as much or as little as I need. She is just a call away
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as I need. There is always someone at the end of the phone
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is acceptable for what I need, match well with the average hourly rate of other employers also
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes many opportunities if I wish
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!