1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a daily basis i go through my tasks with my manager and supervisor. i do different jobs on a weekly basis but typically i help with re-stocking the items in the store as well as ensuring customers and happy and taken care of. I am able to do my education around this well.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have developed my people skills and also retail skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
fairly well valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
well structured, not many problems.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i get paid minimum wage which would not be very good if i was renting/living on my own. luckily i still live with my parents and do not struggle financially.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
some but not many
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
great job, good work, meet nice and friendly people. get the help you need.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
be yourself and show the interviewers you want the job and it would mean a lot to you.
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!