- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
I am responsible for all the admin in my team. I also help out with social media and recruiting for the store teams
Yes, I have learnt many skills including communication and office skills
Yes, I have learnt a lot from my apprenticeship
It isn't structured to head office but structed well for store teams
Not related to my job role
Charities that Savers are involved with
Lots of opportunities
Be open to learning new things
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Business & Administration