- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
Helping customers,being friendly,facing up, working tills,checking upon stock,pick listing, training,
I have improved my customer assistance and have learned what requirements you need to run a business on a day to day basis
I enjoy it
Very well and organised, I am learning new stuff in the way
Whenever needed I ask for help and they are very understanding
I passed maths and English
Helps me a lot and makes it easier to understand procedures
I am involved in Sunday football aswell as cricket on Saturdays
Because it is a caring,friendly,goods-selling shop and has a wide variety of goods aswell as the employees being a charm to co-operate with
It is very educating and fun aswell as it being straight forward I would definitely recommend
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
FMCG & Retail