- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
- 7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
- 8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
- 9a. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
In this company it’s my job to attend to any customer needs in store, wether that be answering enquiries and questions or physical tasks. Offer customers SAS, and make sure the shelves are as full of stock as can be.
I have learnt to multitask better, to navigate difficult situations and become a lot more confident when talking with and helping customers.
I enjoy the apprenticeship very much, i like the support I get from my Coworkers. The work is enjoyable and rewarding too.
The programme is very well structured, from the beginning my assessor made sure I knew step by step what I would be doing and how often I would be having visits with her. It’s nice to know what’s in store for your apprenticeship.
I receive a lot of support, with my employer also being an apprentice once she is able to guide and help me whenever I need.
I receive a lot of support, my assessor is always there to answer any questions I have. Even out of work hours she makes time if I have any problems.
I have learnt a lot through this apprenticeship and the modules I learn has helped me understand my role and do things a certain way to help optimise my performance at work.
I haven’t really asked about any extra curricular activities that work may partake in so I don’t know.
Because it is a straight forward, helpful apprenticeship that can lead you to other paths. The support you receive is amazing and the work is also pleasant. I would recommend to anyone!
Just be confident, you need to be confident to approach and talk to customers.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
FMCG & Retail