1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Making sure the shop runs in an efficient manner, making sure store standards are as high as they can be and make sure all the routines and processes are adhered to. All of this plus making sure the store complies with health and safety.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my management skills and my organisation skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I don't ever begrudge going to work, I never really feel like I don't want to go in and my days never drag or are boring.
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
I personally feel very valued by the coop and feel as if I am supported with everything that I do.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I believe it is very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Every single detail has been covered by the training I have received.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Anything that I need is a phone call away.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I spend nearly every month struggling to pay for things but that will stop once my wages go up later on.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
if I wanted to there are many activities I could do i.e. Volunteering.
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
Because I have learned a lot about my role and have developed myself in and out of the workplace.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Keep your head focused and make sure you keep on top of everything and then it will be a breeze.
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!