- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
Apprentice engineer Removing and replacing components on aircraft Working out solutions to any issues wh may have regarding the aircraft
Learnt new hand skills How to use different machines Learnt more about aircraft and how they operate
I enjoy it very much It is much better than i ever expected Everyone you work with is very nice and easy to get along with
I feel valued
Really well organised structure 8 months written training and hand skills Have mentors who support you
Lots of help Ready to help with nay issues i may have
Lots of help
It works out perfectly
Lots of social events outside of work happening
Because its an enjoyable place to work and i have learnt a lot
Research TUI before hand Revise basic maths and science for the entrance exams
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing
Central London & City