1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Aircraft Engineer Servicing and maintaining aircraft Interacting with other engineers, pilots, air stewards
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained an A license Various internal training courses completed Health and safety courses completed Learnt new skills both practically and theoretically
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy the work I do Enjoy the people I work with Like working for the company Exceeded expectations
4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well organised, always know what I am doing Support is there if needed Study time is provided
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Internal training provider Any support required is offered
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support is given from our manager, our co ordinator, duty engineers, station engineers, regional managers, european managers
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Accomadation is paid for Salary pays my way, with a small amount of money to myself
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
Great company, great people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
Learn about aircraft, the airline and engineering
More from Thomson AirlinesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!