- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
Aircraft Engineer Servicing and maintaining aircraft Interacting with other engineers, pilots, air stewards
Gained an A license Various internal training courses completed Health and safety courses completed Learnt new skills both practically and theoretically
Enjoy the work I do Enjoy the people I work with Like working for the company Exceeded expectations
Very well organised, always know what I am doing Support is there if needed Study time is provided
Internal training provider Any support required is offered
Support is given from our manager, our co ordinator, duty engineers, station engineers, regional managers, european managers
Accomadation is paid for Salary pays my way, with a small amount of money to myself
Great company, great people
Learn about aircraft, the airline and engineering
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing