1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My job entitles me to make sure aircraft are serviceable for the flying public
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My hand skills have improved all round as well as me knowledge of aircraft and their components
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy going to work as I do not know what job or task I could be faced with during that day.
4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
I feel the company are always looking out for me as they will always help and assist me, even sometimes I have very high management showing an active interest in my progress.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The apprenticeship is well structured everyone on the course knows where to be and when to be there.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I do need help the training department will always offer support about work or personal matters .
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again there is a lot of of support given to me when I require help with anything .
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Living in the south in England is quite costly but I feel the salary does sufficiently suit these needs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The company will offer us days out or team building excersises as rewards for the work we have completed.
9a. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company to work for very supportive and quite obviously a growing company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines? *
Learn the industry you will be working in the things thomson airways do as a company.
More from Thomson AirlinesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!