- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
My job entitles me to make sure aircraft are serviceable for the flying public
My hand skills have improved all round as well as me knowledge of aircraft and their components
I very much enjoy going to work as I do not know what job or task I could be faced with during that day.
I feel the company are always looking out for me as they will always help and assist me, even sometimes I have very high management showing an active interest in my progress.
The apprenticeship is well structured everyone on the course knows where to be and when to be there.
If I do need help the training department will always offer support about work or personal matters .
Again there is a lot of of support given to me when I require help with anything .
Living in the south in England is quite costly but I feel the salary does sufficiently suit these needs.
The company will offer us days out or team building excersises as rewards for the work we have completed.
Great company to work for very supportive and quite obviously a growing company.
Learn the industry you will be working in the things thomson airways do as a company.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing