Apprentice engineer at Thomson Airlines

June 2015

My job entitles me to make sure aircraft are serviceable for the flying public

My hand skills have improved all round as well as me knowledge of aircraft and their components

I very much enjoy going to work as I do not know what job or task I could be faced with during that day.

4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?

I feel the company are always looking out for me as they will always help and assist me, even sometimes I have very high management showing an active interest in my progress.

The apprenticeship is well structured everyone on the course knows where to be and when to be there.

If I do need help the training department will always offer support about work or personal matters .

Again there is a lot of of support given to me when I require help with anything .

Living in the south in England is quite costly but I feel the salary does sufficiently suit these needs.

The company will offer us days out or team building excersises as rewards for the work we have completed.

9a. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend? *

Great company to work for very supportive and quite obviously a growing company.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines? *

Learn the industry you will be working in the things thomson airways do as a company.