1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice Engineer Aircraft Engineering Tasks Peers, Supervisors To Complete work set to the highest standard
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt a whole new skill set in becoming a licensed aircraft engineer
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy almost every aspect of the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
very well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Alot of support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because it is a good company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines? *
Nothing as it is already so easy to find and apply for jobs via the jobs portal.
More from Thomson AirlinesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!