- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
Apprentice Engineer Aircraft Engineering Tasks Peers, Supervisors To Complete work set to the highest standard
Yes i have learnt a whole new skill set in becoming a licensed aircraft engineer
I enjoy almost every aspect of the programme
very well organised
Alot of support
Because it is a good company to work for
Nothing as it is already so easy to find and apply for jobs via the jobs portal.
Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Engineering & Manufacturing
East of England