1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis, we work in different departments learning how they work so we get a deeper understanding of the company and how it operates.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, a lot. We have learnt to work as a team and interact with people from all positions in the company aswell as more technical skills to work on aircraft.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the whole apprenticeship from the work we do to the people that mentor us.
4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
Thomson airways have made us feel very valued by including us in all of the TUI Staff Benifits and have looked after us very well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Are programme has been very well orginized and we have been kept informed by all that are involved with us. We are given a plan and it is kept up to date with the changes that happen.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The support is adequte but could be better. The technical side is good but the training support is lacking.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Are employer is very good and will provide all required support to help you progress through your apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is adequte and we can afford all necessary costs such as travel and food.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We have just come back from a week of teambuilding in the peak district and are offered many different trips to gain more experience in aircraft maintance.
9a. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It will allow you to mature and grow as a person while being given the support to become a good engineer.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines? *
Work hard while acting professionally and being passionate about the company and aircraft engineering.
More from Thomson AirlinesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!