- 1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- 2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- 3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
- 4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
- 5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- 6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
- 6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
- 7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
- 8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- 9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
- 9b. Why?
- 10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
Currently studying full-time for CAT-A engineering licence. Also practical elements of working on aircraft. Provides preparation for entering the real world of aviation.
I have developed a variety of new skills which will benefit me through-out my entire career within the airline industry. I have also developed personal qualities which will improve the way I perform work/tasks.
I believe my current program is greatly enjoyable. Consistently surrounded by peers who are equally fascinated and instructors who have years of experience.
I feel very valued by Thomson through both investment in my potential, and support to achieve the end goal of gaining a CAT-A licence.
A lot of work in small amount of time. Schedule is very tight and so is arranged so all tasks are met, little room for amendments.
A great deal of support is received. Very experienced instructors who are always open and willing to answer any questions. And by managers who always seek feedback to improve the service they provide.
Employer is always very supportive. Continuous visits and emails to check progress and well-being.
Very well. Accomodation paid for when away from base. Salary meets all current outgoings.
Excellent opportunities both inside and outside of work. For example, travelling to other countries.
Exceptional investment toward your studying. Forever growing company. Great down to earth staff.
Show motivation and drive. Be yourself.
Apprenticeship - Intermediate Level (Level 2)
Engineering & Manufacturing, Catering & Hospitality