1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Currently studying full-time for CAT-A engineering licence. Also practical elements of working on aircraft. Provides preparation for entering the real world of aviation.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed a variety of new skills which will benefit me through-out my entire career within the airline industry. I have also developed personal qualities which will improve the way I perform work/tasks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I believe my current program is greatly enjoyable. Consistently surrounded by peers who are equally fascinated and instructors who have years of experience.
4. How valued do you feel by Thomson Airlines?
I feel very valued by Thomson through both investment in my potential, and support to achieve the end goal of gaining a CAT-A licence.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
A lot of work in small amount of time. Schedule is very tight and so is arranged so all tasks are met, little room for amendments.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A great deal of support is received. Very experienced instructors who are always open and willing to answer any questions. And by managers who always seek feedback to improve the service they provide.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Employer is always very supportive. Continuous visits and emails to check progress and well-being.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. Accomodation paid for when away from base. Salary meets all current outgoings.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Excellent opportunities both inside and outside of work. For example, travelling to other countries.
9. Would you recommend Thomson Airlines to a friend?
Exceptional investment toward your studying. Forever growing company. Great down to earth staff.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Thomson Airlines?
Show motivation and drive. Be yourself.
More from Thomson AirlinesMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!