1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an Business administrator
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have received high quality training and learnt new skills from this
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love being apart of a good company that take care of you.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
I feel as though I am appreciated by the company and people are grateful and value us.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprenticeship has been well organised and structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I feel as though I have the right amount of support from my training providers and I feel as though I can always ask for help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive great support from my manager and team leader.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary/package leaves me in a comfortable position.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many events outside of work such as charity events and the yearly conference the company has.
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
Because Adecco is a great place to learn new skills and experiences.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
Always aim to stand out and try your hardest
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!