1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Looking after customers over the phone and providing care of the cases owned by the csa. Contacting employers to request income information
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer services excellency, phone use, dealt efficiency and excel advance use. Dealing with customers over the phone and online chat
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The job was really good and the staff was always really helpful and friendly. It was a good company to work for.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
They were always available to help and very good service to everyone's needs. They easily accommodated my shifts
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
From senior management down to the coaches and trainers everything was well elaborated and the process was easy to follow
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support was always available from allocated coaches and trainers who were always very supportive
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The employer provided 121 support every month. They kept up to date record of performance and gave all the help needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary was over the national minimum wage so it was good and included benefits and rewards
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes. The training given provided opportunities for many businesses that are available within the working market
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
Service, friendly and helpful
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
Make sure that your cv is up to date and you are ready to progress within the business you want to work for
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!