1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I cover all of the companies expenses which includes doing things like passing expenses for payment and booking travel for Adecco employees.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained knowledge about how to run payroll as I didn't know any thing about it before my apprenticeship.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme as I get along with my team and I enjoy the work that I do.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
I feel that I am valued by Adecco as I have been given praise from my team and my manager.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is well structured as I have a website with all my tasks and work that I need to complete so I know whether I am behind on any work.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive some support from my training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer as I regularly go on training courses with other apprentices to help with my work.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel that the pay is very good and is more than most apprenticeships.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There is a company conference once a year which is very informative and is a lot of fun.
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
I feel that Adecco is a very good place to work as an apprentice as you receive a lot of support from others.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
To be confident when being interviewed and make sure you know what the job role is all about.
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!