Payroll Apprentice at Adecco Group

West Midlands
February 2017

I cover all of the companies expenses which includes doing things like passing expenses for payment and booking travel for Adecco employees.

I have gained knowledge about how to run payroll as I didn't know any thing about it before my apprenticeship.

I enjoy my programme as I get along with my team and I enjoy the work that I do.

4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?

I feel that I am valued by Adecco as I have been given praise from my team and my manager.

My programme is well structured as I have a website with all my tasks and work that I need to complete so I know whether I am behind on any work.

I receive some support from my training provider.

I receive a lot of support from my employer as I regularly go on training courses with other apprentices to help with my work.

I feel that the pay is very good and is more than most apprenticeships.

There is a company conference once a year which is very informative and is a lot of fun.

9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?

I feel that Adecco is a very good place to work as an apprentice as you receive a lot of support from others.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?

To be confident when being interviewed and make sure you know what the job role is all about.