1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I focused on course enrollment at a local college. I dealt with students and parents ensuring they were prepared for the start of term.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I learnt how to use the enrollment programs. I also developed my oral skills whilst dealing with parents.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I found the programme very enjoyable. I loved interacting with people throughout the day.
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
I feel quite valued. The group is very active about ensuring that you're comfortable in your working environment and keeping you AND the client happy.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised. There is an online portal which you can use to keep track of your working hours and pay, which I find very useful.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive lots of support. The provider makes a lot of effort to ensure that you are happy in your workplace and regularly keeps in touch.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I don't receive much support from the employer themselves. The support in the workplace comes mainly from colleagues.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my petrol costs quite well. Though I do feel that the lunch pay could be improved,
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that I'm aware of. I haven't been recommended anything outside of work.
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
Adecco are wonderful for keeping in touch and ensuring that you're happy with your job. The salary is fair and you are entitled to holidays too.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
Adecco are a great company for people that are making changes to their life. Keep an open mind in terms of the work you are willing to do and do your best to be flexible!
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!