1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
resourcing job sites and social media to find suitable candidates for contract roles that become available
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, developer communicational skills and my knowledge of reading cvs
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
team is enjoyable and work is challenging
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
feel like I have an important role, manager rely on me to do my tasks for them
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
work is focused on work, learndirect focused on college
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a lot, if I ever need anything can contact them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
whenever needed support can be there
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
travel is expensive, but salary is very good for an apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
great experience and you learn a lot
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
make sure you work hard if you want it, you will achieve it
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!