1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Processing timesheet daily
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Microsoft excel skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
once I knew the work inside out
4. How valued do you feel by Adecco Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
my team in general are really organised, we have wilo's to go by
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
got a really nice team, so I get support from everyone
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
not as much support I get from my team
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
salary is disappointing because we do the same amount of work as the other team members
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
you can work your self up
9. Would you recommend Adecco Group to a friend?
nice environment to work in and also nice area to work at
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Adecco Group?
write down as much notes as you can
More from Adecco GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!