1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Help to run the store with other members of management. Work on the tills and help with customer service. Help customers and staff with any problems they might have finding products in store
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt what it is is to maintain a well working and organised store and how to lead a team to achieve the best
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like being hands-on on the shop floor helping customers rather than paper based work
4. How valued do you feel by Savers?
I feel that I am a valued member of staff due to management fighting to keep me working here with hr
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Really well organised and my assessor works around my holidays and days of when needed
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any questions that I'm not to sure about I get all the support I need or any necessary training that I require
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive all the support I need from my staff members and management from the company
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well I always have enough to cover my cost of living with money left over to treat myself family and friends
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes they are lots of opportunities with many different job role within the company which could lead to traveling up and down the country
9. Would you recommend Savers to a friend?
The company is well rounded with diversity and equality and treat every member of staff with the respect that they deserve
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Savers?
I would recommend anyone to apply to work at savers due to friendly and well mannered staff who excell in customer service
More from SaversMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!