1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
assist project team ensuring activities are undertaken in line with company procedures, british standards and engineering specifications
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - qualifications other than the degree apprenticeship however the knowledge gained from the experiences colleagues around the work place is fantastic.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
team are great and very accepting. considering the pressure they are under they still find time to explain things and implore my understanding.
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
this could be better but praise is sometimes given.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
generally it is organised well, with lessons laid out from the start of each semester and isn't often veered from. could have aassignemnts a bit earlier as often assignments are due in a week before exams meaning focus is on assignments and exam revision suffers for it.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
support sessions are available, communications link open and one to one can be arranged for almost anytime therefore as much as is required
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
generally this is OK, and time has been given on request when struggling with a particular topic or subject but no time is given in build up to exams or for completion of assignments which would be a nice to have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
considering I am still training, the salary is fine however a lot of hours are worked above and beyond my contracted hours.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes all of the mentioned activities in guidance notes are available
9. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend?
Very good opportunity to learn and develop into a competent person
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall?
Be yourself; a lot of hours are spent in the office with many different people and personalities.
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!