1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Quantity Surveyor. Daily tasks include commercial project administration, valuing both main contract and subcontract works, producing contracts for subcontractors, and paying subcontractors. Daily interactions with site teams and subcontractors.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Negotiation, contract administration.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Company and site culture is very enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
Praise is often forthcoming.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Early on i was utilised in different business units.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Course now complete. Lecturers were always very approachable.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Approachable management team.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Regular salary reviews & opportunity for progression.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Fairly regular team building activities.
9a. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good and well structured company, opportunity for progression and friendly staff.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall? *
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!