1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My apprenticeship role is a Trainee Construction Technician. I am currently on my 3rd project. My 2 previous projects were health centres and my current project is a primary school. My apprenticeship focuses on the management of a construction site. Daily tasks for my apprenticeship include things such as: Emails, photographs, mark ups, inductions, diaries, organisation, details, QA and health and safety. Daily interactions include: Site team, Site operatives.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am Currently studying a HNC level construction Management Course and a level 3 SVQ in Construction Contracting Operations. I have also attended several internal training courses such as ITP courses, etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my programme loads and find the split between site experience and college studying to be a far more beneficial learning method.
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
I feel valued by Morgan Sindall
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I find that the programme structure is well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support whenever it is needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive plenty of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets with my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend?
Morgan Sindall are large, prestigious company with very good training and career paths to take.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall?
To make sure you are prepared
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!