1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My apprenticeship role is a Trainee Construction Technician. I am currently on my 3rd project. My 2 previous projects were health centres and my current project is a primary school. My apprenticeship focuses on the management of a construction site. Daily tasks for my apprenticeship include things such as: Emails, photographs, mark ups, inductions, diaries, organisation, details, QA and health and safety. Daily interactions include: Site team, Site operatives.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am Currently studying a HNC level construction Management Course and a level 3 SVQ in Construction Contracting Operations. I have also attended several internal training courses such as ITP courses, etc.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I am enjoying my programme loads and find the split between site experience and college studying to be a far more beneficial learning method.
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
I feel valued by Morgan Sindall
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I find that the programme structure is well organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support whenever it is needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive plenty of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets with my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Morgan Sindall are large, prestigious company with very good training and career paths to take.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall? *
To make sure you are prepared
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!