1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Trainee Quantity Surveyor I am responsible on a day to day basis to make sure sub contractors are paid to date, prepare orders, Ensure change register for the project is up to date for internal purpose and assist commercial team in other tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to act professionally and have enhanced my knowledge in dealing with all different types of people. I have also improved my presentation skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I work with a good team meaning I can also enjoy my work
4. How valued do you feel by Morgan Sindall?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have support and help for uni work from experience colleagues
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Morgan Sindall to a friend?
They are a great company to work for who look after you financially and offer plenty job opportunities to enhance career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Morgan Sindall?
More from Morgan SindallMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!